Can I ride my Andhra registration bike in Chennai without NOC as I have permanently moved to Chennai.Also,can i get noc with out taking my bike to Andhra RTO office?

Manoj Manoj
Answered on December 12,2019

As you have permanently moved to Chennai, you have to get your vehicle re-registered in Tamil Nadu. For this, you need to get NOC. For getting NOC in Andhra Pradesh, neither you nor your bike needs to be present there. You can either get it done by yourself or agents or someone else.

Vijay Vijay
Answered on December 12,2019

You can check this link for the processes to be completed when you bring your bike from other states to Chennai. The article mentions about Bangalore. But the processes are more or less the same.

What to do when you bring you car or bike to Bangalore ?