Answered on March 07,2020
Yes. You can pay land tax online in Kerala.
For paying land tax online in Kerala, you need to have Thandaper. Thandaper is a computer-generated number.
To get Thandaper, visit the village office with the following documents.
- Land Related Documents
- Details about Last Year's paid land tax
- Proof of Identity of Land Owner
- Address and Phone number of Land Owner
Once the Village Officer uploads these documents to the network, the village officer will provide the following details.
- Thandaper (Computer Generated Number)
- Block Number
- Survey Number
- Sub Division Number
Once you get the Thandaper, then you can pay the land tax online as provided below.
- Visit Revenue Department website
- Click on Pay Your Tax
- Signup to create an account.
- Login to the Revenue Department website with your user name and password.
- Click on New Request.
- Select your District, Taluk, Village, Block.
- Enter Thandapper Number, survey/ subdivision number
- Details of Area, Thandapper holder and tax amount will be displayed
- Enter the details about the previous year's land tax and receipt number
- In the remarks column, enter the Pattaya number as well.
- Click on submit.
Your request will be sent to the village office for approval. Once the village officer approves your request, you will receive a message on your mobile number.
- Log in to Revenue Department website
- Click on "My Request"
- Click the "Pay Now" button for online payment of land tax.
Answered on July 12,2020