Answered on November 13,2022
Even if there is no consideration price, minimal Stamp Duty is applicable
Below stamp Duty and other government charges
- Stamp Duty: 5150
- Registration fee Rs, 1000
- Cess Rs, 500
- Scanning Rs, 525
- Affidavit Rs. 60
In the below example: Mr Syed gifted his 2BHK flat in Bangalore, to his sister Ms. Maryam.
Below image is the payment receipt (Stamp Duty & other government charges)
Below is the registered Gift deed to sister Ms. Maryam
In Bangalore, we provide assistance to register the Gift Deed. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in KarnatakaBhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
Click here to get a detailed guide
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.