Answered on August 18,2019
Enrollment ID can be obtained from the acknowledgment slip that you have received at the time of aadhar enrollment. The top of your acknowledgement slip contains 14 digit enrolment number (1234/12345/12345) and the 14 digit date and time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your Enrolment ID (EID).
Follow the below steps to download aadhaar card using Enrollment ID.
Visit UIDAI website.
Click on "My Aadhaar"
Click on "Download Aadhaar"
Select "Enrollment ID" below "I have" option.
Enter 14 digit Enrollment Number and 14 digit Date-time stamp printed on enrollment slip.
Select the “Masked Aadhaar” option if you do not want to show full digits of your Aadhaar number
Enter the captcha
Click on "Send OTP"
You will receive your OTP in the registered mobile number. Enter OTP.
Complete the Survey.
Click on "Verify and Download" to download your Aadhaar card.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund? Write Answer
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.