Answered on October 31,2022
No. Self editing of application is considered invalid.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get HK Region Residence and Eligibility Certificate in Karnataka?Article 371 J provides for quota in public employment through local cadres and reservations in education and vocational training institutions for those who belong to the Hyderabad-Karnataka ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- Hk Eligibility certificate was issued to me in 2014 & I have the original. Does it need to be renewed now in 2023 for higher education purpose.Once issued, is it for lifetime? Write Answer
- I lost my 371 J certificate and do not have the acknowledgement. How can I obtain the RD number for it? Write Answer
- Can I get 371j form without voter id? Write Answer
- Are general category people eligible for HK certificate? Write Answer
- I have studied 15 years in HK region and was born in HK region and I have HK certificate but I got married to non HK person one year ago. Can I apply HK region reservation for a job? Is it considered for my job? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.