Can I apply for labour card in Bangalore if I am from Gulbarga and now i am staying in Bangalore?

Sakala Mission Sakala Mission, Government of Karnataka verified
Answered on September 30,2022

The following are the requirement, if you have the necessary documents to justify you can take a decision:

Name of the ServiceRegistration of Building and other Construction Workers
Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?Labour Inspector/Senior Labour Inspector/Labour Officer
Procedure involved to get this serviceApplication alongwith prescribed documents shall be received in the Reception Counter by the Reception-incharge and to be handed over to the concerned case worker. 2. Scrutinisation by the concerned case worker/ SLI / LI. 3. Processing and documentation of each application in a separate file. 4. Inspection, if necessary, to verify the facts. 5. Hearing the parties, if needed. 6.Granting / rejecting the Registration
Form to be submitted to get this service 
Who are eligible to get this serviceBuilding and Other Construction Workers
Documents to be enclosed with the request


1 . 


Fee/Charges to be paid to get the serviceRs.25/- Registration Fee and a monthly contribution of Rs.10/-
Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered15 Working Days
Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officerAssistant Labour Commissioner
Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer30 Working Days
Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?Secretary,Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority45 Working Days

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question