Answered on September 30,2022
The following are the requirement, if you have the necessary documents to justify you can take a decision:
|Name of the Service||Registration of Building and other Construction Workers|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Labour Inspector/Senior Labour Inspector/Labour Officer|
|Procedure involved to get this service||Application alongwith prescribed documents shall be received in the Reception Counter by the Reception-incharge and to be handed over to the concerned case worker. 2. Scrutinisation by the concerned case worker/ SLI / LI. 3. Processing and documentation of each application in a separate file. 4. Inspection, if necessary, to verify the facts. 5. Hearing the parties, if needed. 6.Granting / rejecting the Registration|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Building and Other Construction Workers|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request|
COVERING LETTER ALONGWITH DULY FILLED-IN PRESCRIBED PROFORMA AND SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||Rs.25/- Registration Fee and a monthly contribution of Rs.10/-|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Assistant Labour Commissioner|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||30 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Secretary,Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||45 Working Days|
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to find labour card reference number with Aadhar card in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How check whether my labour card is lapsed or unlapsed in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I applied for labour card scholarship but I have not attached any documents.The form was submitted and I got acknowledgement. How to modify the submitted application in Seva Sindu? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.