Answered on December 27,2021
Only citizens can get a canadian passport. Are you asking if you can get your home country's passport. You can go to your embassy and apply
- Can anyone please help me to get details about NBPNP Draw? Write Answer
- It has been one year since I completed my PR application including biometric. But still haven't received a decision. How long will it take and how can one track the progress? Write Answer
- I did my diploma in mechanical engineering and I need to get my credentials assessed by WES for an employment in Canada. Can someone please guide or explain the process? Also, if board of technical examination, Karnataka provides the online services for the application or it is offline only? Write Answer
- Is affidavit with notarization from Kerala for one and the same person valuable internationally for obtaining visa to Canada? Write Answer
- For canada PR, should i have to submit pcc of both india and canada or pcc from only india is sufficient? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.