Answered on December 31,2021
We would like to inform you that for verifying the key person details, you need to enter the name of person whose name is written in ITR record as key person. Key person will only verify if name of key person is same in ITR & Aadhaar card.
And for you for your second concern, "YES" caution money is mandatory because without pay caution money you are not able to upload the catalogue at GEM.
Source: This answer is provided by GeM Helpdesk.
- I am from a govt organization doing research, I want to purchase an instrument of foreign origin. For that what i have to do? Whether i will get MII exemption in GeM Write Answer
- How to upload a certificate in services catalog and which is the correct document is required to create the service catalog in GeM? Write Answer
- My service catalogue has been approved and is live on the gem portal but our rates are not been shown on the gem portal for direct purchases. How can this be resolved? Write Answer
- How to open GPA account in bank? Write Answer
- What should I do, when "Key Person" validation fails on GeM? The ITR other registration name and registration name are same, but the error is occurring. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.