Are there any specific schemes/programs that are similar to dual citizenship with India?

Abhishek Abhishek
Answered on March 19,2020

The Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) programme is an option if either your parents, grandparents or great grandparents were from India but you subsequently were raised elsewhere.

You can register and get a card which offers you some of the benefits extended to natural born Indians. In some cases, the spouse of an OCI card holder can also register, and receive benefits.