- I have applied for renewal of my driving license in Bangalore last year during Covid first wave and uploaded all documents as required to Parivahan site. But did not get the slot for document verification yet. Nor the site provides option to book. How do I proceed now given that current wave of Covid and my license has already expired?
- I read a post which said something like this. If you are in Kerala, any of the members mentioned in the ration card have a house of more than 1000 sq ft, own a car, monthly income is more than 25000 and, you are an income tax payer, you can hold ONLY a white Ration Card. If you are holding a card of any other colours,you need to apply for and get the change one before 30 June 2021. Or else, there are some fines specified. Is it true ? The ration card on my wife's name in which I am also a member, is blue. In this Covid scenario when lockdown is enforced, how do I get the change done? Where and how do I apply for the change?
- UAEയിൽ പോണെമെങ്കിൽ വാക്സിനേഷൻ എടുക്കണോ ?
- Are there any preventive measures and precautions that one needs to follow at the covid vaccination session site?
- Does India have the capacity to store the COVID-19 vaccine at temperature of +2 to +8 degree Celsius and transport them at required temperature?
- Out of the multiple vaccines available, how is one or more covid vaccine chosen for administration?
- The health advisory also states that those with immunity issues should be cautious about taking the covid vaccine. What are the markers of 'Immunity issues'?